Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tsurumi Atsuko

Tsurumi Atsuko
Atsuko Tsurumi (Tsurumi Atsuko) is an artist born in 1951 in Tokyo, Japan. She graduated from Tama Art University in 1975. Her favorite artist (according to her website) is Naohisa Inoue. Atsuko Tsurumi , an artist.I'd like to show you some of my pictures in chronological order.I have worked as a professional artist for over 20 years.Since 1983 I have worked with the grand theme " A Touch of Dream" and consider this the theme of my lifework, and continue to produce artwork based on this theme.If you want more information about the ideas of my painting, please click the "information" button.
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
Tsurumi Atsuko
     

No comments:

Post a Comment